07 May 2007

Welcome and title explanation

Well all. As I explain in my profile. I am a young compulsive overeater and I have joined Overeater's Anonymous and they recommend writing and talking as important to recovery. Well I love writing and I leeeeeeeerve talking...so I've decided to see if starting a blog will help me (and who knows maybe someone else too.)

The title of this blog is not the result of any long or deep deliberation..It's basically the result of me trying to design a pretty template and finding a cute fairy picture and using it. I love fairies. I've loved them ever since I was a little girl. But I only like the pretty little princess ones.My favourite fairy artists are Cecily Mary Barker and Shirley Barber. Their fairies represent everything I want to be...beautiful, feminine, good, kind, in touch with the world, fun. There is just something about fairies. But my overeating stops me from being the fairy princess that I want to be and turns me into a fat food fairy. Food fairies also represent the disease but in a sympathetic way. This blog is to help me change...and to get rid of the food fairies inside me that sprinkle me with stupid dust every time I"m around food. These fairies are sick and tired of being in my head. They just want to be free. I need to set them free so both of us can live.

See you all soon

No comments: