20 May 2007

THAT day again!

That's right. Today is weigh in day ("not like I wasn't weighing myself every other day" I whisper guiltily). Anyway GREAT NEWS! I lost almost 2kg (about 4lb) this week! That's so amazing, especially considering I wasn't exactly eating for 2kg weight loss (more like a half kg weight loss). That really is encouraging.

Or it would be encouraging if I wasn't so sick. Unfortunately, the thinking has started that tells me I can binge now because I've got 2kg worth of leeway (yeah right...forget the 8kg I still have to go before I can even consider myself "overweight" as opposed to "obese"). Fortunately for me it is very very late so I can go to bed and forget about it. But tomorrow morning will be a test. This is when I stuffed up last time. I've put weetbix on my forbidden list and I'm having porridge so that should help.

I think that the thought of the Dance Club recital really threw me this week. I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror there and compare myself with all those thin little girls (Asian too...ok no offense to Asian people...but you guys do appear to have some sort of magic slim formula in your DNA..mind if I borrow some sometime?) and worry how I"m going to look on Thursday. That got me thinking about how I need to lose weight QUICK for the performance, and I slipped out of the "One Day at a Time" mode into "diet for that magical future day" mode.

Anyway...I'm really ok. I'm very happy. 88kg is the weight I hovered around before my last binge took me up to the 100kg mark.

Sleeeeeeeeep is calling ZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congratulations, I am so proud of you. and if my postings did anything to make you not binge, then I'm happy about it, even if it was through guilt. Yay You.