13 May 2007

Thanks for the reads

Thank you to all the people who posted comments to my blog or who told me they were reading it. That was so encouraging. It will keep me going with my blogging. My non-OA blog just annoyed me because it took me ages to write it and nobody read it.

But I've been thinking how I shouldn't care about that. I am an absolute prisoner of what other people think. Why should I care whether anybody reads this blog? If it's helping me recover that should be enough. On the other hand, people naturally care about what other people think, and I like to be useful and helpful to other people. Isn't it a good thing to care about whether what you do helps others? Or is it just self-centredness in disguise? I don't know yet. But please keep commenting because I'm definitely going to need the encouragement for the foreseeable future.

No comments: