25 May 2007

Pizza count: ZERO!

Yes that's right. I had NOOOOOOOO pizza tonight!!!! I went to subway before the party and i bought a 6-inch sub club and i ate it when everyone else was eating Pizza. The problem was that the unfinished Pizzas sat in their boxes on the counter for most of the night so it wasn't a case of refusing once. It was a case of refusing every few minutes for 3 hours. But praying did give me a real sense of peace. i was really anxious about it before. I just had no self confidence...and that leads to bingeing. But when I was able to trust God it really did help. I felt like I didn't have to give in because it was possible to get through this. And I did. whooo hooo

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so proud of you in a completely non condescending way. Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo,way to go Hannah. You are an inspiration. Hugs,Darlene...