25 June 2007

Patience is a virtue (Happy Post)

Hey guys. Sunday night is my weigh in night and last night I was 1kg lighter than my last recorded weight!!!! I know I've been whingeing and all, and that a lot of the loss may be muscle mass because I haven't been exercising due to illness but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Isn't it funny at the beginning of this week I was going on about how I couldn't lose weight and therefore justifying an ice cream binge. It's so stupid. All the time I spend whining about how hard it is to lose weight would have me skinny by now. And yes, I know I haven't kept to my commitment to stay off the scales. I'm gonna try to keep off them for one week at a time. I think a month just isn't going to happen at this stage.

The amazing thing is that this is the lowest I have been since my last big diet. This is the threshold. 84kg was "around" the lowest, but 83kg is it. I made that a few years ago and bounced straight back up to 88kg. God please keep me from doing that again. So lets celebrate and be patient

6 comments:

Christine said...

Super happy for you. :)

Lauren said...

wooo hooo, great job Hun, you can do this.

The Fat Foreigner said...

well done!! I've so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Whoot-toot! Baby steps are so important. Sometimes we can get so involved in taking leaps we just set ourself up and end up falling. Getting back up from such a fall is even more difficult.

Keep up the great work, I am hear chearing for you on the sidelines!

Christine said...

Hey - how the heck are ya? Time for an update!

Anonymous said...

Where you at?