15 June 2007

ADHD is a REAL and ....(rest of sentence deleted due to offensive language)

Oh I am soooooo frustrated right now! I left my wallet in my study room and then I wanted to go home and I got to the bus stop and found that I didn't have my wallet. And of course at this time of night during exams on a Friday, the building is well and truly locked, so I had to trudge back and call security and get them to open the building and let me in to get my wallet back. But, by the time they arrived I had missed my bus, so I had to call my parents and get them to pick me up. It wouldn't matter so much if it didn't happen to me on a regular basis. But it does happen to me on a regular basis. By regular I mean I leave my wallet behind at least once a month. It is so humiliating but no matter how hard I try I just can't keep it safe. I'm just so worried about my life. How will I ever manage in the real world with this problem. Oh yeah...and any **&(#*$()#*$()# who says ADHD isn't real should come and live in my life for a little while and then they can #*($)#($*#() go on TV and say all their (#()#$*)(#$*() about people who take medication being druggies or something #()*$)#($*()#*90 you all! And as for you, God, where were you? You want me to trust you with my life? Well then how about showing me you can fix it? Ok you guys probably think I'm flipping out over nothing. But believe me, this is not nothing!!!! It's nothing when it happens to someone once a year. The whole reason I came up to uni today was because I left my mobile phone there on Tuesday night. It is just so embarassing. Ever since I was a little girl I have been in trouble for losing everyhting. Now I'm an adult it should stop. I just hate it sooooo much. It's not fair! How humiliating do you think it is not to be able to look after your own things? Its even more humiliating when people don't believe there is anything wrong with you. God what are you doing? I swear you hide my stuff on purpose!!!!!

3 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

awww, sorry you had a tough day sweetie. Maybe make a list of things you need in your bag (purse, phone, keys etc) and tape and to the back of your front door (or somehwere it will be in the way so you it's the last thing you see)? that way you see it before you leave and be able to grab your stuff? I always end up leaving myself notes to remind me of things I need!

Christine said...

Prior comment sounds good. Lists make the world go roung for me. I don't feel like I have control over my day until I make my list. You take care of yourself - keep blogging so that we can take care of each other!

Walter and Laura said...

hang in there, I know the feeling....the list thing works when I actually use it and don't LOSE it!