06 November 2008

Back again

Yes it is a long time since I last posted. I know that lots of you have given up on me. In fact it seems like everybody has. That's a very self-centred whiney thing to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I have no readers and no comments which upsets me.

There have been huge changes in my life since I last posted which I really should update everyone on.

  1. I finally dropped the old boyfriend that cause grief in my early posts.
  2. I have a new boyfriend with whom I would like to move in some time in the foreseeable future
  3. I got a job in a nearby city. That was a big change because I have been living solely on disabilty for a few years now so it was a big step forward
  4. I dropped the job in Sydney (which actually sucked) and got a new job in Wollongong doing what I love. But that job is only part time casual. It's still a foot in the door, but I just have to keep moving forward. The next step is full time work
  5. My abstinence has been pretty poor lately. It's often non-existent. I'm ramping up my program to try and get it back again. I'm blaming it on stress, but hte real problem is unwillingness to surrender every aspect of my life to God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the changes. Abstinence is so tough. Just hang in there. Keep being honest with yourself and don't give up!

Tony

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep blogging. I just started at:

rachelonedayatatime.blogspot.com

Sober Observations said...

Keep blogging, it isn't something that just happens overnight - there are thousands of voices out there, each deserves to be heard.

I found you, so others can too.

Your contribution makes it a richer place for us all.

Ken said...

As for your boyfriend Young lady. He must be a smart man to choose you I think. After all you are a lovely person. Hugs