19 August 2008

Hisashiburi---Long time no see

Yes I know it's been a while. I'm actually much more faithful with this blog than I was with my non-OA one, in which I kept up semi-weekly posts for a couple of months and then just stopped posting. I need to do service and use the writing tool. I know that. But finding the time is pretty hard. I think we all also know that. My food has been a bit off the last few months. Well I've been saying "a bit off" during those months, but let's face it, when you put on 3-4kg (6-8lb) in a few months, and your eating is off track on more days than it's on track, then you're not "a bit off" you're so far off you're in relapse. Just because I haven't regained all the weight or anything doesn't mean I'm not in relapse. The other day I stole food from the fridge and ate it in secret. I've been anxious and yelling at people. I've been spending too much money on food. I've been eating chocolate and ice cream by the packet.

The good news, of course, is that I have the program. I just need to work it harder. I know that it works if I work it and I'm worth it.

No comments: